Setu- The Bridge of Glory
“Setu” is an endeavor to connect education fraternity (students and teachers) to the role models in their door-step.
Our research reveals that society (or students) is facing dearth of role models.
Word ‘Hero’ has become synonym for a Bollywood actor and children are unable to differentiate between ‘Reel Heroes’ and ‘Real Heroes’’.
“Real Heroes” are those who relentlessly work to nurture society by their acts and deeds.
We are in process of identifying these “Real Heroes” in vicinity.
These “Heroes” could be politicos, engineers, environmentalists, doctors, artists, sports-persons, social activists or may be actors.
How we are connecting:-
- Identification of role models
- Profiling their journey of life
- Posting their profiles on our website www.saviours.in
- Reaching to schools to arrange interactive sessions with students and teachers
- Social profiling of students by encouraging them volunteer with the role models
How will it benefit education fraternity?
- Encounter with inspirational personalities of the society.
- Building a common platform of education fraternity and role models.
- Helping students in character building, imbibing human values and life skills.
- Overall personality development with philanthropic and human touch.
Children are great imitators, so lets join hands to give them something great to imitate.